Yesterday evening I needed to make cookies...
- I got some really cute cupcake stuff from an online friend.
- I put it away in the baking tupperware that I keep on the top shelf of my pantry.
- The baking tupperware got too front heavy and fell, scattering millions of sprinkles for miles.
- The dog, who was eating dinner, jumped 3.5 feet over the gate and then ran around the house in circles terrified.
- So I needed to put the dog away while I cleaned up.
- To put the dog away I had to carry it through the kitchen.
- While being carried through the kitchen, the dog freaked out, clawed at me, and then peed all over me, the kitchen, and the sprinkles which were all over the floor.
- So instead of making cookies I had to: vacuum the kitchen, mop the kitchen, wash dog pee off of any sealed containers (that had been in the tupperware), throw away everything else, shampoo the dog, take a shower, wash my clothes, wash the dog's bedding, wash the towels I used to mop the floor.
Why don't I get anything done? Because somebody sent me a really nice gift of cupcake making stuff. That's why.