Beware of spiders...

Nikki came running downstairs this morning crying hysterically. There was a spider on his pillow. I don't do spiders. Spiders are Ian's department. I persuaded Ben to bravely venture upstairs and investigate the spider phenomenon. Ben reported no spider sightings.

Nik was not convinced. He went back upstairs and came back down crying. The spider was still there. Upon further, closer investigation (by Ben) it turned out the spider was... a ball of thread. It was sitting viciously on the side of Nik's pillow. Very threatening. I can't imagine where he gets his fear of spiders...

Despite this arachnid drama we made it to school on time. Hurray!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I usually employ the technique of running to the spider with vacuum cleaner and screaming at the top of my voice at the same time. It works somewhat - the spider is paralyzed by fear of noises and I can not see the spider to well because I have to almost close my eyes to scream that loud
Olga