Visitors!

This past week we had visitors! From the states! And it was wonderful. Jason (Ian's brother) and Kari came to Oz. They arrived last Friday afternoon so we immediately dragged them down to meet Ian for dinner in CBD:

The boys wanted to take them to their favorite restaurant in Chinatown:

After that quick visit they got on a plane the next morning and headed off to Cairns for a couple of days of diving on the Great Barrier Reef.

Oh... did I mention they brought down a much-awaited birthday present for me?!

I have, so far, read 6 books. I'm so happy...

3 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Yeah - a Kindle! I figured you'd brought one over with you.

How nice that you had family visiting this past week and in just a few weeks your parents will be there.

I'm glued to the TV for the next two weeks watching the Olympics.

Anonymous said...

This sounds lovely!
And I am so glad to hear that Jason and Kari adventure on the Great Brrier Reef was safe and fun (I hate all the poisonous creatures there).
Olga

Katya said...

I actually didn't think I wanted a Kindle until most of Ian's coworkers got them and I got a chance to play with one. And it was love at first sight.