The Rides

Nikki was probably a little too young... he liked the outside rides (like Dumbo and the raft to Tom Sawyer's Island) but anything that went in the dark was too scary (even It's a Small World).

Ben, on the other hand, took to the rides like a champ. On Thursday both boys rode on their first roller coaster (Goofy's Barnstormer). They both LOVED it. It was the first time I have been on one since I was 7. I am still terrified. I closed my eyes and screamed the whole time.

Nik's favorite ride was the race cars you get to drive.

On Friday Ben rode Splash Mountain with Ian. Ben's 2 favorite rides were Splash Mountain and Haunted Mansion! Who would've thunk it! Nikki got his face painted while Ben rode Splash Mountain. Nik picked the Tinkerbell package -- the woman who was painting his face asked me 3 times if my husband knew Nik was getting his face painted.

No comments: