Fun around the park; terrifying the kids

Almost as much fun as the rides is just being at the park itself; areas like the Swiss Family Robinson Tree house and Tom Sawyer's Island were fun to explore and really sparked the boy's imaginations.

As we were going to the Honey I Shrunk the Kids play set we blindfolded the boys and told them we were going to shrink them. Ben started sobbing and shaking. He wouldn't open his eyes -- he thought we were REALLY shrinking him!! Once the boys got over being shrunk they had a fantastic time exploring.


At the Indiana Jones show and I got selected (by jumping up and down and waving) to be an extra. They put me in a costume and I got to be part of the show. Nikki freaked out. Every time there were gunshots or explosions he started crying because he thought I was going to get hurt. :-)

The kids also got to see an AT-AT and ride a space scooter from Star Wars.

No comments: