Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
"What are you grateful for?"
Nikki: Cake. I am grateful for cake. And bubbles. And turkey. That's all.
Ben: I'm grateful for having my mom and some grandparents and stuff. I am grateful for feasts and having toys and stuff.
- Family and Friends. Such a cliche, I know, but I am so grateful for all of the friends and family that have loved me and cared about me and worried about me this year.
- My health: Sure, I still get tired easily and can't do everything I used to -- but fundamentally I am healthy, happy, and can spend time with my children and husband.
- Ben. His enthusiasm for learning, his love for the piano, his desire to help, and his sweetness bring joy to my life.
- Nik. His energy, determination, charm, and humor bring a smile to my face every day.
- Ian. Because he is Ian. Because for 17 years we "shield each other's light and write by it the story of your lives together"
- Pecan Pie, stuffing, and cranberry sauce. Because it would not be Thanksgiving without them.