Testing, testing, 1, 2

So we bit the bullet and got a new computer this weekend. We went to Best Buy fully intending to buy the Sony that was on sale. I like Sonys and my favorite computer was a Sony... so I was excited when I saw a really nice one for a good price. I was even about to buy it when I walked over to look at the printers and saw the Mac display. So we looked at the Macs, too. After much consideration, a cup of Starbucks, and advice from various friends and relatives we went with the Macbook -- and I am SO glad we did. There is a learning curve... but the thing is so unbelievably zippy!

Part of the learning curve is learning all new applications -- I have gotten very used to Internet Exporer. As part of the switch to the Mac I am playing with Safari (the native Mac tool) and Firefox. So this post is a test to see if I can upload images and post blogs using Firefox. So here is a blast from our chilly past -- a sunny, wintry, Michigan day:

3 comments:

Tina in CT said...

I'm looking for the picture from Michigan.

Anonymous said...

I want chat and skype on your computer!!!!!!! NOW!!!
Good luck,
Olga

Katya said...

Skype is on and it works.