Waah...

I miss some of my friends... Today my childhood friend John, his wife April, and their two sons spent the day with us. We ate brunch, the boys had sword battles in the back yard, we all went and hit tennis balls at the dog and each other. We had a great time just hanging out. It was as if we had never been apart. I miss them.

We briefly lived near them in Michigan and their youngest son Paul and Ben had a joint birthday party because they were born a week apart. Then they moved to NH so we got to see them last summer... Now two of my closest friends live in New Hampshire... I want to move back...

3 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Can't say I blame you. I've never been to Atlanta but could not take the heat for so many months and the horrible traffic.

I'm sure Tami would also love to be back in NH.

Anonymous said...

Do not forget that we have winters here as well!
Olga

MoscowMom said...

Oh, how I'd love for you to be in NH, too!!!!